Distributed by AutoShack
- Precision-machined Tie Rods, advanced technology, low-friction polymer upper bearing provides smoother, easier steering, improved return-to-center, and eliminates endplay
- Powdered metal lower bearings for improved assembly strength
- Anti-corrosive coating provides protection from the harshest driving conditions
- Heat-treated, precision finished, ball ends for consistent torque and smooth operation throughout the entire range of driving
- Case-hardened, full-ball type stud offers tighter overall fit and improved stability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations on performance and fit
AutoShack carries a wide range of outer and inner tie rod ends. Our tie rods are precision machined and offer low friction polymer upper for a smoother ride. Lower bearings improve strength while the anti-corrosive coating provides protection from harsh driving conditions.
Kanata / Stittsville
201 Iber Rd.
Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 6 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 5 pm
Copyright © Ottawa.AutoShack 2020. All rights reserved.