Steering Knuckle Distributed by AutoShack
- Direct replacement designed to fit vehicle specific make, model and year
- Precision engineered to match original components
- Constructed to meet strict standards using durable materials
- Rigorously tested for quality and maximum longevity
- Another premium quality product brought to you by AutoShack
Steering knuckles can wear over time due to rust, collision, curb strike and caliper mount area wear. AutoShack carries a wide variety of replacement steering knuckles for a variety of makes and models. Our steering knuckles are precision-engineered to fit and are constructed with durable materials and tested for maximum longevity for your vehicle. Check out our selection of steering knuckles today you won’t be disappointed.
What Does a Steering Knuckle Do?
Your steering knuckle is a stub axle that is used as a connection point between your tie rod and wheel. Steering knuckles also connect the lower and upper ball joints in A-frame vehicle suspensions. Disk-brake systems use steering knuckles as a brake-caliper mount.
Kanata / Stittsville
201 Iber Rd.
Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 6 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 4 pm
Copyright © Ottawa.AutoShack 2020. All rights reserved.