Distributed by AutoShack
- Premium Quality – High Efficiency
- Drop in – Direct fit for easy installation
- Built to vehicle specific design specifications
- Complete Aluminum Radiator Core with Plastic Tanks
- All New Radiators – 100% leak tested
- Only the highest quality materials are used in our manufacturing process to ensure extended life
AutoShack Premium Radiators are high efficency, drop in and direct fit for easy installation. They are built to specific vehicle specifications and are designed with complete aluminum core with plastic tanks. All Premium Radiators are 100% leak tested to ensure they exceed your expectations for both performance and fit.
What Does a Radiator Do?
Your radiator functions as a type of heat exchanger. It is designed to transfer heat from the hot coolant that flows through it to the air blown through it by the radiator fan. Most modern cars use aluminum radiators. These radiators are made by brazing thin aluminum fins to flattened aluminum tubes.
Signs of a Failing Radiator
Common signs of a failing radiator include the vehicle overheating even under normal driving conditions. Your vehicle may also show signs of leaking coolant leading to low coolant levels.
Kanata / Stittsville
201 Iber Rd.
Sat: 9:00 am – 5 pm
Copyright © Ottawa.AutoShack 2019. All rights reserved.