Hub Bearing Assembly
Distributed by AutoShack
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
- Latest generation design used in manufacturing our hub assemblies
- High-quality seal design ensures a clean long lasting hub bearing
- Sensors designed to match specific make and model
- Precision machined and pre-coated with anti-corrosion lubricant
- Manufactured for quick and easy installation
Hub Bearing, Hub Assembly should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two Bearings at different times. In most cases, if a Hub Bearing fails the other is close behind.
Hub Bearing, Hub Assembly must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure.
Though you may never even see it, your wheel hub bearing unit is an important part of your vehicles wheel assembly, enabling your wheels to turn freely and playing a crucial role in the safety and handling characteristics of your vehicle.
Located between the brake drums/discs and the drive axle, your hub assembly is mounted to the holding bracket of the chassis on the axle side. On the drum/disc side, the wheel is connected to the hub assembly by bolts. The wheel bearing itself is inside the hub unit.
Kanata / Stittsville
201 Iber Rd.
Sat: 9:00 am – 5 pm
Copyright © Ottawa.AutoShack 2019. All rights reserved.