Catalytic Converters Distributed by AutoShack
- Designed to protect against warping or cracking
- Made from premium quality materials
- Tested under extreme conditions for heat resistance
- Quality inspected meet or exceed replacement expectations
- Approved in 47 states (See caution below)
- Another premium quality product brought to you by AutoShack
- Due to increased emissions standards, this item is not certified for sale in California, New York and Maine.
- If your vehicle is registered in California, New York or Maine DO NOT BUY this item.
- This parts meets federal emission standards and is not intended to replace parts built to California standards.
AutoShack Catalytic Converters are built for long life expectancy on your vehicle. All Catalytic Converters are constructed from premium quality materials and are rigorously tested to meet or exceed your expectations.
What Do Catalytic Converters Do?
Your catalytic converter is an exhaust emission control device in your vehicle that reduces toxic gases and pollutants from your exhaust.
What are the Symptoms of a Failing Catalytic Converter?
Common symptoms of a failing catalytic converter are sluggish engine performance and acceleration. You may also notice darker than normal smoke from your exhaust. The smell of your exhaust may also change perhaps smelling more of sulfur or rotten egg.
Kanata / Stittsville
201 Iber Rd.
Sat: 9:00 am – 5 pm
Copyright © Ottawa.AutoShack 2019. All rights reserved.