Premium Brake Pads
Distributed by AutoShack
- Engineered high-grade composite materials for superior braking and extended life
- Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise
- Strong resistance to fade under load and totally resistant to rotor vibration
- Enhanced friction for superior stopping, comfort, performance, and low-dust for cleaner wheels
- New standard for quiet, reliable braking that last longer and provide superior stopping
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
AutoShack Premium Brake Pads feature the advanced Premium Shim noise reducing rubber core brake shim technology that promotes silent braking. The result is a quieter performance, superior stopping power, and longer pad life – the new standard in replacement brake components!
What Do Brake Pads Do?
Your brake pads provide friction to slow or stop your vehicle. The pressure and friction applied to your brake rotor is what slows and stops your wheel. Once your wheels stop turning, your vehicle stops moving.
Kanata / Stittsville
201 Iber Rd.
Sat: 9:00 am – 5 pm
Copyright © Ottawa.AutoShack 2019. All rights reserved.